Natural Soy Wax Melts Starter Collection
Looking to try natural wax melts for the first time? In this collection there's everything you need to get started.
What you'll get: Two packs of 6 generously sized natural soy wax melt (20g per melt) in the scents of your choice AND a beautiful neutral toned ceramic wax melter.
- Each melt provides scent for 6-10 hours
- Melts not suitable for use with electric steam diffusers.
- Supplied in plastic-free packaging.
- Neutral toned wax melter to suit everyone's space.
Bergamot & Lemon
Sweet, uplifting and a real tonic for your mind, body and spirit. This fresh, fruity natural soy wax melt is a blend of pure essential oils that encourage renewed energy and positivity.
Its light, revitalising scent is a welcome addition to any room and is wonderful during at-home wellness practices such as yoga and meditation.
Lavender & Geranium
Cultivate a sense of harmony in your home with this deeply calming soy wax melt. Mindfully created with pure essential oils to help calm a busy mind, restore balance and ease tension.
Enjoy its light, floral scent to create a haven of peace in any room, especially during quiet evenings to encourage rest and relaxation.
Eucalyptus & Peppermint
Lift your mood and sense of wellbeing with this fresh and energising soy wax melt. Mindfully created with pure essential oils to help banish mental fatigue and improve concentration.
With a cool, lightly menthol scent this wax melt is perfect for boosting positive energy in your home or work-space.
GMM free Soy wax, pure essential oils and botanicals
United Kingdom - Including UK Mainland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands.
Orders over £50 - FREE
Orders up to £50 - £3.50
How to use
Wax melter tips:
- This wax melter is suitable for a full sized Pure Thoughts wax melt. Other types of wax melts may be larger in volume and so please take care to add gradually to ensure the well does not overflow.
- Please use an appropriate size tea light for your burner because overheating may cause burning and cracking. Manufacturers advice states that a suitable tea light should burn for approximately four hours.
- Never use more than one tea light and only use un-scented tea lights.
- Your wax melter should always be placed on a heat proof surface.
- Always place your wax melter out of reach of children and pets, away from drafts but in a well ventilated area.
- Ensure that there is always sufficient wax in the well at all times because heating an empty bowl may cause it to crack.
- The surface of your wax melter will become hot during use. Never move or touch your wax burner while it is lit or while the wax is liquid.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove solid wax. This may cause damage and cracks which will render your melter unsafe to use.
- Always check your melter for damage before use. If any cracks are found then do not use or discontinue use immediately.
- Never leave your wax melter unattended while in use.
- Never pour liquid wax into drains as it will harden and cause a blockage.
- Do not burn for longer than 4-6 hours at a time.
Changing your wax melt:
- When the scent begins to fade then its time to refresh your wax melt.
- Never add a new melt to old wax - this will dilute the scent throw.
- When hard, your wax melt may be removed by simply pushing out of your burner.
- Be sure that your burner is free from residue wax and then you’re ready to enjoy a new one.